The Sims 2:University:How do I fix this?

I think I found a glitch in my game.All of the job icons are
gone.So,when a sim wants a certain job,their is no picture in their
wants bar.just a blank aspiration.This is the same for my sims
memories.They are just red or green squares.When I move my mouse over
them,the description appears,at least.
Munch.

KG

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

It's easily fixed... here's the thread from modthesims2

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=50905

"KG" <katygodbeer@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> It's easily fixed... here's the thread from modthesims2
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=50905
>
> "munch simmons" <hibbasimmons@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>I think I found a glitch in my game.All of the job icons are
>> gone.So,when a sim wants a certain job,their is no picture in their
>> wants bar.just a blank aspiration.This is the same for my sims
>> memories.They are just red or green squares.When I move my mouse over
>> them,the description appears,at least.
>> Munch.

How good that someone has come up with a solution. I ended up having to
reinstall everything. PITA.

KG wrote:It's easily fixed... here's the thread from modthesims2

Thank You!

Munch.