Multiple display

i have 2 monitors set up on my pc but they are showing the same display...can you help me solve my problems,,,,thanks....
4 answers Last reply
More about multiple display
  1. emmm...right click on the desktop and go into properties then to the settings tab and click on the monitor with a 2 on it then check the box that says extended desktop
  2. THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE,,,I WILL TRY IT NOW....HOPE IT WORKS....
  3. rewindlabs said:
    emmm...right click on the desktop and go into properties then to the settings tab and click on the monitor with a 2 on it then check the box that says extended desktop

hi there rewindlabs, sorry for my ignorance regarding this matter, ive tried following your instructions but in the settings tab i can see any monitor with 1 or 2 on it, you think there is a problem with my graphics card???thanks
  4. rewindlabs said:
    emmm...right click on the desktop and go into properties then to the settings tab and click on the monitor with a 2 on it then check the box that says extended desktop

HI THERE AGAIN REWINLABS, ITS WORKING NOW, THE PROBLEM WAS IN THE SOCKETS,,,,THANK YOU VERY MUCH,,,WELL APPRECIATED....GOD BLESS!!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards Monitors Graphics Displays