start up error

when starting my system I recieve two boxes stating
c:\windows\system32\msiefr40.dll & c:\windows\system32
\stlbdist.dll. HOW DO I CORRECT THIS PROBLEM? I have
tried system restore to no avail....
1 answer Last reply
More about start error

    http://www.snowcrest.net/writers/cpu/4679.html

    http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/p/peper.asp

    THE PARASITE FIGHT QUICK FIX PROTOCOL
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

    THE PARASITE FIGHT
    Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm

    Bugs, Glitches & Stuffups

    Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

    Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive
    software
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
    US;827315#appliesto

    Spyware and Deceptive Software
    http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/twc/privacy/spyware.mspx?
    gssnb=1

    What you should know about spyware
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/spyware.asp

Configuration DLL Microsoft System Restore Windows XP