TS2 chair problems...

morgan

Does anyone have a problem with chairs in their game? My problems is mainly
when they're in front of desks, but on occasion at dinner tables. Suddenly
the sim can't use the chair. They wave at me as if something's blocking it
or it's being used, but there's nothing there. I can't even move it or
delete it without using the "moveobjects on" cheat. It wouldn't bother me
if it was once in awhile, but it's almost every time now since University.
This happened a bit before any hacks were installed too. Oh, and a new
chair will work fine, but after getting up from it for the first time it
begins to 'not work'. Any mods to fix this?

Morgan

Yes, I have that problem, and I couldn't figure out why, guess I didn't
associate it with TSR chairs. Wonder what's causing it?

oh, I get it! Yes I do, at least I understand why now. thanks

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 01:28:56 GMT, Morgan posted to alt.games.the-sims:

> Does anyone have a problem with chairs in their game? My problems is
> mainly when they're in front of desks, but on occasion at dinner
> tables. Suddenly the sim can't use the chair. They wave at me as if
> something's blocking it or it's being used, but there's nothing there.
> I can't even move it or delete it without using the "moveobjects on"
> cheat. It wouldn't bother me if it was once in awhile, but it's
> almost every time now since University. This happened a bit before any
> hacks were installed too. Oh, and a new chair will work fine, but
> after getting up from it for the first time it begins to 'not work'.
> Any mods to fix this?

Do you have any mods/hacks that allow your sims to teleport? This will
cause objects to remain "in use" if you tell your sims to teleport while
they are using those objects.

If not, sorry, I have no idea.

--
I once was sad because I had no shoes.