1. parts look good to me for compatibility
2. check newegg.com posts to see if others had to flash first, also check manufacturers website.
3. coolermaster are ok but dont have a reputation like corsair, pc power&cooling
check the specs for dual gpu support for that one.
4. thats a pretty good mobo, agenearation or 2 of chipsets back but still good.
5. save money and stay with box cooler unless you are overclocking
6. maybe, afterbooting up, go in the bios and see what its running at and change to what you want, run memtest to make sure its good at those settings.
7. raid is a waste of time in a beginner build, modern hhd's are plenty fast without it. As for redundancy, just back up your data often.
Thank you for the nice imput guys ... really appreciate it !
After carefull consideration i made some modifications to my initial build :
Case: Antec Three Hundred – Same as before , people seem to like it -
Mobo: -Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe/WiFi
-Asus M3A79-T Deluxe
-Asus M4A79 Deluxe
Decided to invest more in a mobo but i found three allmost identical versions ( at least from what i can tell / the price is allmsot identical too – can anyone tell me whats the difference between those three ? Im set on ASUS mobo's but if you guys can recomend any other manufacturer ... please do .
-Samsung 750 GB SATA-II 7200RPM 32MB SpinPoint F Series
Due to popular demand , upgraded hdd to 32MB buffer – but i found two HDD's that have identical price tag ... any sugestions on witch one to get ?
Ram: Corsair 4GB DDR2 1066MHz CL5 Dominator Dual Channel Kit
– same , i like it ! -
Corsair 4GB DDR2 1066 MHz CL5 Dominator DHX Dual Channel Kit
– ok it seems that i found a more expensive ram kit – what does the DHX tag mean / what does it do ? Is it worth 20% more then the non DHX version ?
Also – since i upgraded the mobo in my build – can anyone tell me if TWO 4gb Dual Channel Kit's are worth the hussle! ?
Power Supply : Antec EarthWatts 650W – changed my powersupply to an antec one , does anyone know is it any good ?
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition 3.00 GHz skt AM2+ – same -
Decided i dont need AfterMarket Cpu cooler ... at least for now ... until i set up my other components.
Hey hope to hear from you guys soon ... cheers and thx for the help!