TS2U: Be Big On Campus?

One of my popularity Sims just came up with this want. I have no idea as to
how I go about filling it. Can anybody help me?

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM
3 answers Last reply
More about ts2u campus

    Madame Mim wrote:
    > One of my popularity Sims just came up with this want. I have no idea
    > as to how I go about filling it. Can anybody help me?

    He will need enough friends to fill his influence meter. I think it is 15
    but I can't remember for sure. I had one fill that exact want just
    yesterday.

    Gareeth

    Thankyou.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    > One of my popularity Sims just came up with this want. I have no idea as
    > how I go about filling it. Can anybody help me?
    >
    > --

    You need heaps of friends. I'm not certain, but I think that want is
    fulfilled by having enough friends to get the influence bar to it's maximum
    size. I got close with one of my Sims but ended up running out of semesters.

Sims Games Video Games