iCute better than Corsair?

hi i am a 14 year old lad wondering whether the manufacturer icute is better than corsair ?
11 answers Last reply
More about icute corsair
  1. never post your email online unless you want an inbox full of spam, plus delluser1 already answered you in a previous post
  2. Don't be to hard on him , this was his first post on the subject.
    The thread I responded to stated what he needed in the title.
  3. delluser1 said:
    Don't be to hard on him , this was his first post on the subject.
    The thread I responded to stated what he needed in the title.


    did not intend to be hard, just protecting him from an inbox full of "i'm lonely come visit my website" "my name is prince andrea from Africa" and "now you can bigger with these pills" :na:
  4. ct1615 said:
    did not intend to be hard, just protecting him from an inbox full of "i'm lonely come visit my website" "my name is prince andrea from Africa" and "now you can bigger with these pills" :na:

    That I agree with.
    prince andrea from Africa :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. The title of this topic has been edited by Randomizer
  6. delluser1 said:
    That I agree with.
    prince andrea from Africa :lol: :lol: :lol:


    that son of a beatch is always looking for more money ;)
  7. Quote:
    hi i am a 14 year old lad wondering whether the manufacturer icute is better than corsair ?

    No.
  8. Definitely not.
  9. :lol: thanks for the advice :)
  10. icute = taxi

    corsair= Mercedes
  11. Wondering Why You techy types are always such Condescending, self important, Smug, Wankers? :whistle:
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Corsair Components