Furniture's always in the way

Maybe I'm just inept, but I get annoyed trying to play the game when
large pieces of furniture intervene -- things like refrigerators,
plasma TV's, shower stalls, etc. I hate having to spin my view around
to see interactions...when two Sims are watching TV, for example, I have
to find some kind of an oblique side view in order to direct them to
cuddle, or whatever, on the sofa. I intentionally don't hang many
pictures because they obscure the view. Does anyone have any ideas
about this? Thanks.

Zoom out, make them cuddle, then zoom back in.
Do you have a wheel mouse?

Sagittaria wrote:
> azzure@olypen.com wrote in news:4258072A.9000005@olypen.com:
>

> > Maybe I'm just inept, but I get annoyed trying to play the game
> > when large pieces of furniture intervene -- things like
> > refrigerators, plasma TV's, shower stalls, etc. I hate having to
> > spin my view around to see interactions...when two Sims are
> > watching TV, for example, I have to find some kind of an oblique
> > side view in order to direct them to cuddle, or whatever, on the
> > sofa. I intentionally don't hang many pictures because they
> > obscure the view. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Thanks.
> >

> I agree. But one nice feature with sims2, once you hang a picture,
it's
> invisible when you go back into the game (assuming you have walls
> down).

Yeah it's annoying. The number of times I've spun the view around and
found myself inside the wardrobe or the fridge... (at least I know that
the light stays on inside the fridge!)

~*~
vecki