TS2: Bikini tops

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Anyone know of anywhere that has bikini tops (just the top, not the whole
suit) for females naturally? Even better is bikini top that matches a
bikini set.
Just for a little change of pace.
Thanks in advance, Dave

You can make your own with bodyshop and a paint programme.

Jo

Hi,

I found a couple here in the casual adult/young adult - hope you like them
:)

http://www.simplystyling.de/homesims2.html

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
"Dave" <Delta@NOSPAMrochester.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know of anywhere that has bikini tops (just the top, not the whole
> suit) for females naturally? Even better is bikini top that matches a
> bikini set.
> Just for a little change of pace.
> Thanks in advance, Dave

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Thanks again Jo!
Like my Sims at EA TS2?
Dave
"jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I found a couple here in the casual adult/young adult - hope you like them
> :)
>
> http://www.simplystyling.de/homesims2.html
>
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
> "Dave" <Delta@NOSPAMrochester.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know of anywhere that has bikini tops (just the top, not the
whole
> > suit) for females naturally? Even better is bikini top that matches a
> > bikini set.
> > Just for a little change of pace.
> > Thanks in advance, Dave

Jo

Yeah they are great....good to see some multicultural sims :)