Sims for Mac download

Hi,

I noticed on the Apple website that there is a download for the Sims
to make it compatiable for mac. I tried to download it but it woundn't
work. I don't know if it has been removed as Maxis now offer a Mac
version of the game. (supposed to an undate/conversion from the PC
game which is what I want)

If anyone has the file I'm looking for or knows of a *working* link
please let me know!

Cheers

Nick

http://www.aspyr.com/ has the Mac port of the games available, apparently a
pre-order of Sims2 as well. They're however different versions sold
specifically for Mac rather than some patch or download. I think what
you're talking about is the patch to make the Aspyr version for Mac
compatible with OS X?

Cravze