Looking to build my first pc

rtcharger07

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
sorry noob to all this pc building what i have is an old window 2k ultra tower it big and 7 ports in back for expantion what i want to do is build a gaming pc for star wars galaxies i wanna use this case if possible and install all new parts not surebut think the tower model# is ms-em-47721 would like a good to really badda@# mother board that will fit this tower or could someone help me

dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
this post makes not sence but i will give your the the secerets of the "gaming system of life"

2 or 4 cores does not matter!

cpu does not matter! get a E5400 and run it at 3.4ghz

what matters is you have 2 cores over 3.2ghz and as high cache as possible

then all the matters is the gpu

DID I SAY RULE #1 IS BUILDING AROUND THE GPU~! i did not mention that todays 120=$200 gpu's will play every game!

note: my son is now playing cod5 he gets occused of cheating (we never hack we are pureists) he is so good every day -- he uses an old junky 3870x2 you can pick up on ebay for $120

make sure your run a a psu that can power that best!

RULE #2 THE PSU -- GET A BIG ONE any gamer should only use a 600-650 antec or better other wise a 750w silvertone pc poer cooling etc!

RULE #3 GET A GOOD CASE!

case should have a minimum of 2 `120mm fans in and 2 120mm fans out plus a door fan! THATS 5 FANS! NOT 3 NOT 2!!!!!!!!!!

RULE #4 READ RULES 1 2 AND 3

I AM AN OLD GAMER BUT WAS IN THE TOP 50 US EAST HARD CORE DIABLO2 LADDERS FOR FIRST 5

D3 IS HERE! THIS YEAR!!!!!