How to change my WinXP Prof language from Dutch to English

I am used to the english version of Windows Xp
Professional, bough a new PC with an official XP Prof
version.

Can anybody tell me how to download and change from Dutch
to an english version.
1 answer Last reply
More about change winxp prof language dutch english

    Hi

    You can't change the language - you will have to purchase a Retail English
    version of XP. You can then either install the English version instead of
    the Dutch version or dual-boot both languages.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "CJDW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I am used to the english version of Windows Xp
    | Professional, bough a new PC with an official XP Prof
    | version.
    |
    | Can anybody tell me how to download and change from Dutch
    | to an english version.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP