I ran OCCT on high data transfers and standard test for 4 hours. (recommended) I am running an AMD Athlon II X3 440 with 1.5v on VCore @ 3,529Mhz. How long do you think that my CPU will last? I know that upping thing voltage can make your CPU life decrees. I assume that my CPU will run until it is considered old for gaming. How long do you think it will last?

I ran OCCT 4 hours with max data transfers and standard stress. (4 hours recommended) 1.5V on Vcore (recommended .85-1.425v) temps maxed @ 51C on each core. CPU can take 73C and be okay is hat AMD tells me. I also told the computer to shut down @ 65C and it never shut down. End test reports that most the time the VCore was @ 1.46-1.48v and it said no errors. I ran it @ 3529Mhz, standard = 3000Mhz

I think the cpu will be useless before it dies on you. That is not pushing it that hard.

Did you need that much voltage? My X4 955BE goes 3.7 on stock voltage.

Either way those temps(i am guessing HWMon to check temps?) are good and the voltage does not seem extreme to me(about 5% over the standard 1.4).

Well, I think I might be able to get like 3.6Ghz out of it with 1.5v. AMD said that .85-1.425v was safe. So you guys think that with 1.5v @ 3.5Ghz will last me like 3 years. After all, I am only a kid and can't just buy all the hardware I want. Man, I wish that was the case.

Okay, if you think I will get 3 years I will do it. BTW, I like your nuke Mac symbol. I freakin' hate Mac/Apple! I think my NB was set to about 1880Mhz, RAM about 784Mhz, CPU to 3529Mhz, volts 1.5v. Anything I am doing wrong? Also RAM volts were 2.1.

The accuracy of the sensor may be at question. So even if its 1.5 the sensor may show 1.47.

Vcore can just around a bit as well. It will be lower at idle and raise during load. On the Intel side there is quite a drop at heavy load some times.

For HT
41367554.png

In your bios there should be a multiplier to let you drop it if its too high.

you take a screen with the print screen button on the keyboard. then you can paste it into paint or another program to save it and upload it to imageshack.us or tinypic.com

If your HT is 235 it looks like your HT multi may be 1x but that seems unlikely(performance would suck). I would guess your NB is your HT for that system.

What board you running?