Oulook Mail Filter

Hi,
Is there any way I can set up my Outlook Express Mail Filter so that all
email that is not addressed to me will go to my deleted items folder and not
include 3 mailing lists that I belong to. At the moment it is sending those
mailing lists to my deleted items as well. Lets call the lists maillist one,
maillist two, and maillist three.

If someone can tell me how to write it in the filter I would really
appreciate it big time.

Gumbylives

All email has been scanned with the latest Norton Antivirus

OE | Tools | Message Rules | Mail |
? Apply this rule after the message arrives
? Where the To or CC line contains mail list one
? Move it to the mail list one folder
? Stop processing more rules
Repeat for other two lists.

Place this rule AFTER the rules for your 3 mailing lists.

OE | Tools | Message Rules | Mail |
? Apply this rule after the message arrives
? Where the To line does not contain YOU
? Delete it from the server
OR
? Move it to the whatever folder

Message Rules