NF-8 HD Size?

colfrank

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2009
ABIT NF8 - motherboard - ATX - nForce3 250Gb

Does the 250Gb mean that is the max size of a HD?
Want to add a bigger/newer one.

Solution

Any size available you may have in mind. The first few sentences answer the question you had asking what 250g meant. I thought you would pick up on it. I didn't meant for you to read the entire article.

First sentence:

nVIDIA's new NF3-250 Athlon64 chipset addresses all the issues people had with the original NF3-150. For starters, the NF3-250 is a single chip solution like the NF3-150, but it now natively supports four Serial ATA drives as well as SATA RAID!

The chipset designation NF3 (Nforce 3) 250g (what makes it different from the NF3 150 chipset described in the first sentence of the article) is a an AMD...

Any size available you may have in mind. The first few sentences answer the question you had asking what 250g meant. I thought you would pick up on it. I didn't meant for you to read the entire article.

First sentence:

nVIDIA's new NF3-250 Athlon64 chipset addresses all the issues people had with the original NF3-150. For starters, the NF3-250 is a single chip solution like the NF3-150, but it now natively supports four Serial ATA drives as well as SATA RAID!

The chipset designation NF3 (Nforce 3) 250g (what makes it different from the NF3 150 chipset described in the first sentence of the article) is a an AMD chipset designation having nothing to do with a "250GB" harddrive. The NF3 250 is the supreme socket 754 chipset. I have several in use.

Solution