Volume window does not open

my sound volume windows does not open anymore but the
speaker icon is in the taskbar and when i click it the
slider comes out and i can adjust the volume but when i
right click and click on open volume control the volume
control window will appear on the toolbar but i can't get
it show the window so i can adjust the wave setting or the
line in setting. need help fast!!
1 answer Last reply
More about volume window open

    When you are in the Master Volume Window select Options>Properties>Check
    Wave and whatever else
    you want to show.

    "nixter" <xduplicate@excite.com> wrote in message
    > my sound volume windows does not open anymore but the
    > speaker icon is in the taskbar and when i click it the
    > slider comes out and i can adjust the volume but when i
    > right click and click on open volume control the volume
    > control window will appear on the toolbar but i can't get
    > it show the window so i can adjust the wave setting or the
    > line in setting. need help fast!!

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP