Volume window does not open

my sound volume windows does not open anymore but the
speaker icon is in the taskbar and when i click it the
slider comes out and i can adjust the volume but when i
right click and click on open volume control the volume
control window will appear on the toolbar but i can't get
it show the window so i can adjust the wave setting or the
line in setting. need help fast!!

When you are in the Master Volume Window select Options>Properties>Check
Wave and whatever else
you want to show.