R3dhors3

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
When I turn my Pc power button on all my fan around the case will start and my GPU radeon hd 6970 exept my cpu cooler thermaltake frio, its delay for 3 seconds on my asus crosshair 4 formula and the processor they are both in the same page.

abully

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2010
technically it should start along with the other fans... one way to check whether its the fans fault is to power it directly from the psu molex... if it still starts the same way then its a cooler problem... if not then could be some setting in the bios...

R3dhors3

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
well everything is normal in bios, maybe I over tighten the cpu cooler to the processor. I hope someone with the same build like mine will enlighten me.

when you first start the cpu temperature is not more than 15 degrees, within 5 seconds after all the system will work raises the temperature rise of about 19c ~21C (i think ) and fan automatic right to work.
your fan do not need to spin if the temperature is very cold, and you can check in bios that your settings on auto, and it seemed normal for a computer all, some time we can found it int the software Fan roll in 0 speed.

R3dhors3

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
I din't sleep last night just thinking if im one of the lucky people that got a bad batch
so thank you for taking out the needle in my brain. I consider this thread is SOLVED!