University and S2 Downloads

This evening I uninstalled Sims 2 and University because it was crashing,
cleaned the registry, and reinstalled. Before I uninstalled I moved my
Downloads folder to another location (rather than delete it). I have some
*really* nice stuff in it but the folder is about 600 MB. Is there any
quick and simple way to determine what's EP compatible?????

With the later versions of SimPE, there's a facility that lets you check
compatibility. There's a tutorial on the site too.

http://sims.ambertation.de/

Best wishes
Maxon