XM Expands Basic Service... and I'd still never switch

Last response: in Home Theatre
March 3, 2005 5:34:27 AM

Hey everyone -

Have you seen the article about XM raising it's prices - they now match
Sirius's price. Personally, I think Sirius has better content. We listen
to it all day here, and it's great. Would never switch to XM...

Anyway, here's the news article to check out.
http://www.avrev.com/news/0305/2.xm.html

Thanks,

Diane
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 5:34:28 AM

Have you ever tried XM?

I had Sirius and switched to XM and never looked back. There simply is
no comparison. Take a look at this article :

http://www.xmsatelliteradio.com/newsroom/screen/pr_2005...

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 02:34:27 GMT, Diane Sherwin
<dianesherwin@avrev.com> wrote:

>Hey everyone -
>
>Have you seen the article about XM raising it's prices - they now match
>Sirius's price. Personally, I think Sirius has better content. We listen
>to it all day here, and it's great. Would never switch to XM...
>
>Anyway, here's the news article to check out.
>http://www.avrev.com/news/0305/2.xm.html
>
>Thanks,
>
>Diane
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 11:05:59 AM

"RED DEVIL" <manutd11@XXbellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Have you ever tried XM?
>
> I had Sirius and switched to XM and never looked back. There simply is
> no comparison. Take a look at this article :
>
> http://www.xmsatelliteradio.com/newsroom/screen/pr_2005...
>

> On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 02:34:27 GMT, Diane Sherwin
> <dianesherwin@avrev.com> wrote:
>
> >Hey everyone -
> >
> >Have you seen the article about XM raising it's prices - they now match
> >Sirius's price. Personally, I think Sirius has better content. We
listen
> >to it all day here, and it's great. Would never switch to XM...
> >
> >Anyway, here's the news article to check out.
> >http://www.avrev.com/news/0305/2.xm.html
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Diane

This looks like a case between DIANE SHERWIN and the RED DEVIL
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:49:20 AM

RED DEVIL wrote:
> Have you ever tried XM?
>
> I had Sirius and switched to XM and never looked back. There simply
is
> no comparison. Take a look at this article :
>
> http://www.xmsatelliteradio.com/newsroom/screen/pr_2005...

I tried XM and I thought it was very similar in content to Sirius. But
I preferred Sirius and cancelled XM. Now take a look at this article:

http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/audio/articles/103686/...

Bruce
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:49:26 AM

RED DEVIL wrote:
> Have you ever tried XM?
>
> I had Sirius and switched to XM and never looked back. There simply
is
> no comparison. Take a look at this article :
>
> http://www.xmsatelliteradio.com/newsroom/screen/pr_2005...

I tried XM and I thought it was very similar in content to Sirius. But
I preferred Sirius and cancelled XM. Now take a look at this article:

http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/audio/articles/103686/...

Bruce
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 3:49:27 AM