Streaming Audion with Dell AXIM X5 with Windows Media 9, P..

May 30, 2005 4:02:07 PM

I am not able to stream audio realtime from any number of sites I access. I
have Dell AXIM X5 with Windows Media 9, Pocket PC and CF wireless card.

As far as I can tell, the a file is downloaded under a name like "streram".

Thanks for any help on this.

Bill
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 2:43:03 PM

BC wrote:
> I am not able to stream audio realtime from any number of sites I
> access. I have Dell AXIM X5 with Windows Media 9, Pocket PC and CF
> wireless card.
> As far as I can tell, the a file is downloaded under a name like
> "streram".
> Thanks for any help on this.
>
> Bill

Give us a link to at least one of the sites in question. It's impossible to
tell from your post what format the streaming audio is, nobody will be able
to help you without that info. Windows Media Player can only play Windows
Media format streams, there are other players that can play e.g. mp3
streams.

Tony
!