Really, I'm not crazy...Help

So where do I put the downloads for the Sims 2? I read all kinds of things
about a download folder, but there isn't a folder in my Sims 2 drawer that
says downloads. IF someone could let me know, I would be eternally
greatful!!

Thanks!!!
Huggggggggs!
Beckie

ali

Beckie wrote:
> So where do I put the downloads for the Sims 2? I read all kinds of things
> about a download folder, but there isn't a folder in my Sims 2 drawer that
> says downloads. IF someone could let me know, I would be eternally
> greatful!!
>
> Thanks!!!
> Huggggggggs!
> Beckie

You look under My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2. If there is not a
Downloads folder in there then you can create it yourself. Mine did not
come with the downloads folder either, I had to do it myself.

Ali

Beckie wrote:
> So where do I put the downloads for the Sims 2? I read all kinds of things
> about a download folder, but there isn't a folder in my Sims 2 drawer that
> says downloads. IF someone could let me know, I would be eternally
> greatful!!
>
> Thanks!!!
> Huggggggggs!
> Beckie

Try starting with My Documents. Then EA Games, then The Sims, and I'll
bet you can see one there.

It ain't in program files. It's tricky.

-georg

georg wrote:
> Beckie wrote:
>
>> So where do I put the downloads for the Sims 2? I read all kinds of
>> things
>> about a download folder, but there isn't a folder in my Sims 2 drawer
>> that
>> says downloads. IF someone could let me know, I would be eternally
>> greatful!!
>>
>> Thanks!!!
>> Huggggggggs!
>> Beckie
>>

> Try starting with My Documents. Then EA Games, then The Sims, and I'll
> bet you can see one there.

I never actually had a downloads folder, so I made one. Works for me.

--
--Cuth

WooHoo!! I found it!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!

hugggggggs!
Beckie

"ali" <babaonthenet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Beckie wrote:
> > So where do I put the downloads for the Sims 2? I read all kinds of
things
> > about a download folder, but there isn't a folder in my Sims 2 drawer
that
> > says downloads. IF someone could let me know, I would be eternally
> > greatful!!
> >
> > Thanks!!!
> > Huggggggggs!
> > Beckie
> >

> You look under My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2. If there is not a
> Downloads folder in there then you can create it yourself. Mine did not
> come with the downloads folder either, I had to do it myself.
>
> Ali

No the game doesn't create one automatically - you can either make one
yourself (make sure you spell it right Downloads with a capital D and an
's') or create one using Bodyshop or Homecrafter. Fire up Bodyshop, make a
sim, exit - e voila a Downloads folder! You can then delete the sim you
made if you want.

This, BTW, is a fool-proof method if creating one manually doesn't work.

Best wishes
Maxon