Ma790fx ds5 audio manager issue with windows 7

eliJAH

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
i cant find the realtek audio manger after i installed the sound drivers... i ve researched and havent really found a solution... my speakers work, well one set, but any other thing i plug in wont work, hence why i was looking for realtek audio manager... HELP PLEASE!!!!!

bilbat

Splendid
There a little 'uptick', like a triangular arrowhead, toward the right hand end of your task bar - if you 'mouse over' it, it will display a message saying "show hidden icons"; click on it, and you will display a little box like this (your contents will vary depending on your installation...):
0001lhr.jpg

Double-click on the little gold speaker icon, and you should be in...

eliJAH

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
DAMN... well i got my speakers both to work... i have two sets of speakers, one set is a left right and subwoffeer other is just a left and right with mid and tweets i d guess, both altec lansing... anyways, i plug subwoofer set into front speakers and than plug other set into blick 3.5mm jack and than when audio manger would pout up i d just set second set of speakers as front speakers also... but yeah... maybe i will try and uninstall the audio driver... why isnt there a download just for the program?????? any ideas mr bilbat?????

eliJAH

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
i set it up that way cause i have a daughter and sometimes i need to turn down the subwoofer cause she sleeping but i ll still want to listen to music loud enough.. ugh... my guess you arnt using the ma790fx ds5 board are you?

bilbat

Splendid
Nah, I wouldn't touch an AMD system if they were giving 'em away - but that's just me... However, the GB boards share a lot of hardware, giving them common problems, and common solutions. Try this driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c5nwmjdeeoi
If I recall correctly, you will have to run the installer twice - the first pass will uninstall the existing driver, and require a reboot. Then, running it again will install the new one...

eliJAH

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
got it... i actually found r235 and what you gave me was r234 so i am sure either would of did it.... but you helped me find what i needed to... thank you again for your time...

eliJAH

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
what i was getting from gigabyte was r231.. and windows kept installing something on start up than when i tired to install r231 it would error message... thank again...

joe2173

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010

Is it possible to repost this file. I am having the exact same issue. Not gettingthe audio manager program just the basic driver.

TRENDING THREADS