Sign in with
Your question

BLACK SCREEN PROBLEM HELP PLS!!!!

Last response: in Storage
December 12, 2010 7:11:50 PM

Guys i have got a problem for 2 weeks . I am using asus n50vn laptop after turn on pc about 2 hours later while im using it on desktop cursor is locking and then a few seconds later screen is turning black and after that a little white square seems on the on the top of the screen at same time when all this things happen hdd light isn't flashing but its not happening when i all turn on my pc. Sometimes im using it without any problem for 5 days sometimes its happening day by day. I checked hdd for any error with hdd tune pro but its also didn't find any error i don't know
December 12, 2010 7:52:23 PM

It's most likely overheating. Once the video card starts doing this, it degrades further and further, giving you more frequent problems. Make sure the back and underside are ventilated.
December 12, 2010 11:37:38 PM

i think its not about overheating because my laptop inside is so clear.And i did stress test with prime95 it mostly loaded to ram and 3 hours later pc locked again. I don't know its because of cpu or ram Is it can happen because of thermal gel maybe i must refresh the gel
!