I am unable to open facebook in my computer from 5days i am using bsnl broadband

I am unable to open facebook on my pc.But other sites are opening.I am using BSNL Broadband connection Plase help me. My email id is ramyavinjamuri90@gmail.com
3 answers Last reply
More about unable open facebook computer 5days bsnl broadband
  1. ramyavin said:
    I am unable to open facebook on my pc.But other sites are opening.I am using BSNL Broadband connection Plase help me. My email id is ramyavinjamuri90@gmail.com



    And what error are you receiving ?

    Have you tried to access the site using an alternate browser, to see if the existing browser has a problem ?
  2. ksiemb said:
    And what error are you receiving ?

    Have you tried to access the site using an alternate browser, to see if the existing browser has a problem ?


    Error 101 connection reset. I have tried it using other browsers but there is no use
  3. ramyavin said:
    Error 101 connection reset. I have tried it using other browsers but there is no use



    Might be caused by a proxy server Try a reset ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Broadband Connection Computers Facebook Windows XP