Help with A8N-SLI-Deluxe OC

megaplay

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2011
ive been trying to push my AMD athlon 64 3200+ as far as i could, readed some oc forums on how to do it and i need help cause im confused about the settings.. i am getting 2 stable oc configs (see screen shoot). At this point im not sure what is best for use, having the 300 "fsb" with a 8x multiplier and 266 memory index and 3xHTT OR going back to my 1st good OC config ( 240 "fsb" 10x multiplier 333mhz mem index and 4x HTT) .. need some advices please..
a8nslideluxe.png

megaplay

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2011

im not sure what "crap" u are talking about on my post regading what link?

galeener

Distinguished
On the picture you have when I go to open it it gives me a suspicious link warning and starts to run a fake virus scan. On your second post no offense meant but just a warning. May be an image shack thing.

u do know that u can delete ur posts right, lol, i dont think the mods need to remove it, just look carefully when u edit ur post and theres a delete thread option :), and ya id recommand just stay with a stable overclock, and watch the temps with coretemp program since its more accurate than others, and push it hard with programs like prime95 and orthos