Only experts can help me

lucky1

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2009
hi friends i have motherboard nvidia xfx 630i.
i wanna know that does it supports ddr3 graphic cards or not
plz help mme

A graphic card equipped with GDDR3 has no bearing on then card's compatibility in regards to MB chipsets. If the 630i chipset has an available PCIe slot available, a PCIe graphics card is supported regardless of the card's onboard memory type. Not to confuse, the answer to you're question is yes.

Yeah, so does the i630. A video card with GDDR3 has absolutely nothing to do with working on those chipsets. Of course a PCIe card with GDDR3 wiill work on those chipsets. Again, the 915 and i630 are CHIPSETS. Chipsets have nothing to do with the video cards type of GDDR RAM present on the card and their impending compatibility. Any PCIe video card will work with the PCIe slot on a 915 or a 630i. Again, GDDR3 has no correlation with compatibility on those chipsets. PCIe is the only requirement.

rand_79

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009
whats with the deers and friends.. your other posts calling everyone brother were funnier.

Some 915's had pci-E some had AGP.

ddr memory type has nothing to do with the card working or not.

thats like saying my(car) heater doesnt work with 16" wheels...

unrelated.

Mongox

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2009
This is the one I was thinking of:
Black-Sabbath-Never-Say-Die-354457.jpg

Nah, I was to see Black Sabbath live in concert back in the 70's, but it didn't pan out. I was devastated when my money order for tickets to see the Beach Boys live in concert in 1965 was sent back with the words 'sold out'. Your're name reminds me of Blazing Saddles.

Mongox

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2009
Well, it comes from Blazing Saddles! It's really Mongo, but too often that's taken so I add the X. I should ask the mods how long since the 1st Mongo used the login and request it.

I had pre-orders in for Led Zep in 79 and that REALLY didn't pan out when the drummer died.