Salvage Sims

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

First time I have salvage sims, he like search in trash bin to find things
and guess what he does empty bladder while in shower.
ROFLMAO!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about salvage sims

    Am Sat, 16 Apr 2005 04:49:08 GMT schrieb Wesley:

    > First time I have salvage sims, he like search in trash bin to find things
    > and guess what he does empty bladder while in shower.
    > ROFLMAO!!!

    Wow, how does that happen? Zero tidy points in his personality? I'll have
    to try this out!

    Dorte

Sims Games Video Games