Sims on TV - Joan of Archadia

Just saw the Sims2 on Joan of Archadia, the main charaters brother (Luke)
was playing the Sims2 with his friend Freadman (Who was high at the time)

They discussed keeping sims happy and the habit of The socal working of
coming to get ignored kids

ttfn-shelly

I thought that was funny! ha! Especially since I was playing the Sims 2
while watching Joan of Arcadia.

shelly wrote:

> Just saw the Sims2 on Joan of Archadia, the main charaters brother (Luke)
> was playing the Sims2 with his friend Freadman (Who was high at the time)
>
> They discussed keeping sims happy and the habit of The socal working of
> coming to get ignored kids

Did you see the graphics on the screen?? Looked much more like Sims 1!

-georg

georg wrote:

> Did you see the graphics on the screen?? Looked much more like Sims 1!

I thought it was Sims 1 on the screen too. They also called the Social
Worker he.

Gareeth