G

my rig
Core 2 duo (walfdale) E7400 2.8 gigs gigayte x48 ds4 2 WD raptors 36 gig (raid) 4gb ram 4870 x2 700w fatality sli cert psu.
As far i am am aware this psu should power this rig no problem! but i get very low FPS in WoW when i raid with full spell detail. Wow is a simple game with grahpics that should not bring this G/C to its knees but atm it does, some thing is worng but i cant find out what. any sugestions?

G

i use vista 32 bit though i had the smae problems with windows 7 RC 64bit. when i played stalker the game restarted my pc and ran like at 5-15 fps. CPU idels at 37c and gc 44c not tryed to get a reading under load as yet. and not tryed to install stalker on vista as yet since wow runs so slowly. in 25man raids with full detail i can go as low as 7fps. my rig should run this game with out problems, 700w in my eyes should be fine for what i am running only 2 case fans 1 dvd 1 floppy drive. if u need more info i will post after work tonight

HardwareSexFan

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
There is porobabbbly two manny virusess mate. You should try deletin sum ae them that cud help speed it up like that moive speed where the bus couldnt go below a certain speed or it will blow up. THis is the same case with computers. I f it goes tooo slow then it might blow up. try wearing bomb proof gloves to stop yourself from spontantewsoly combusting and imploding like me. That happened once and I was in hospital for a total of seven minutes as I severely injuried my haemoglobin which meanjs I can no longer reproduce and create pokemon from my organs.

DOH

softwarefiend

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
yeh my computar had sam problem it went over 50 miles per hour and activated a bomb, if the ram processer went under like 20 it would explaod in many wayz it was like the movie Speed.