Converting Sims1 objects for using in Sims2

Hi all
Is there any way to convert The Sims objects to be able to play them in
Sims2??
I have so many lovely objects for Sims 1 that I would love to incorporate
into my Sims2 game play.

Many thanks

Dim Sim
2 answers Last reply
More about converting sims1 objects sims2

    no
    but on the bright side a lot of creators are redoing their creations for the
    sims2 :)

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:48:43 +1200, "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi all
    >Is there any way to convert The Sims objects to be able to play them in
    >Sims2??

    I'm afraid not. It's not technically feasible :-\

Sims Games Video Games