Converting Sims1 objects for using in Sims2

Last response: in Video Games
April 17, 2005 6:48:43 PM

Hi all
Is there any way to convert The Sims objects to be able to play them in
Sims2??
I have so many lovely objects for Sims 1 that I would love to incorporate
into my Sims2 game play.

Many thanks

Dim Sim
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 6:48:44 PM

no
but on the bright side a lot of creators are redoing their creations for the
sims2 :)

"Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
> Is there any way to convert The Sims objects to be able to play them in
> Sims2??
> I have so many lovely objects for Sims 1 that I would love to incorporate
> into my Sims2 game play.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Dim Sim

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 6:48:44 PM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:48:43 +1200, "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi all
>Is there any way to convert The Sims objects to be able to play them in
>Sims2??

I'm afraid not. It's not technically feasible :-\
!