Sd card write protection

G

Hello,
i have purchased two new sd cards to copy pictures onto to go into a digital photo frame - when i try to copy the pictures i keep getting the same maessage - remove the write protection or use another disk - this disk is write protected

please help as am needing to send off for a present....
thank you in advance

sagardbarbarian

Honorable
Nov 6, 2012
There is NO switch on this Canon MMC 16MB card. Haven't overlooked it or anything like that. THERE SIMPLY IS NO SWITCH OR NOTCH ON THIS CARD. It's just a regular card with NO SWITCHES OR NOTCHES. what do I do now? Still write protected.

suckermom

Honorable
Mar 31, 2013

you are just dumb, that is all. No need to feel bad about yourself, but that is the case. There are lots of dumb people in the world, so don't feel like it's just you. You fit right in with the dumb people of the world. Your best solution to YOUR problem would be to NEVER EVER use intelligent equipment such as software, electronics, gadgets and power tools. That way all the actual smart people will be safe from dumb people like you. Sorry to make you sad, but because you are so dumb you didn't take my advice about not being discouraged because the world is full of dumb people like you. See, you people just don't listen.