no jealousy

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out with a question I tried to Google for but
with no luck.

I downloaded what I believe was the no jealousy patch from modsims and then
installed it in what I thought was the correct folder: eagames / sims2 /
downloads (i had to create the folder as this is my first download) however
it does not work.

My questions are can anyone provide me with a direct link to the patch and
secondly am I being a total idiot and trying to install it in the wrong
folder?

The file I downloaded and installed was "no jealousy at all package"

Thanks for any help given!

Sb
2 answers Last reply
More about jealousy

    >I downloaded what I believe was the no jealousy patch from modsims and then
    >installed it in what I thought was the correct folder: eagames / sims2 /
    >downloads (i had to create the folder as this is my first download) however
    >it does not work.
    >
    >My questions are can anyone provide me with a direct link to the patch and
    >secondly am I being a total idiot and trying to install it in the wrong
    >folder?

    It could be the wrong folder. The right folder is usually in c:\my
    documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\downloads, the game itself is in a
    different folder.

    "Strider" <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote in message

    >>I downloaded what I believe was the no jealousy patch from modsims and
    >>then
    >>installed it in what I thought was the correct folder: eagames / sims2 /
    >>downloads (i had to create the folder as this is my first download)
    >>however
    >>it does not work.
    >>
    >>My questions are can anyone provide me with a direct link to the patch and
    >>secondly am I being a total idiot and trying to install it in the wrong
    >>folder?
    >
    > It could be the wrong folder. The right folder is usually in c:\my
    > documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\downloads, the game itself is in a
    > different folder.

    Thats exactly what it was! It works now! Thanks so much!

    Sb

Sims Video Games