no jealousy

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 17, 2005 2:42:30 PM

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out with a question I tried to Google for but
with no luck.

I downloaded what I believe was the no jealousy patch from modsims and then
installed it in what I thought was the correct folder: eagames / sims2 /
downloads (i had to create the folder as this is my first download) however
it does not work.

My questions are can anyone provide me with a direct link to the patch and
secondly am I being a total idiot and trying to install it in the wrong
folder?

The file I downloaded and installed was "no jealousy at all package"

Thanks for any help given!

Sb

More about : jealousy

April 17, 2005 5:39:54 PM

>I downloaded what I believe was the no jealousy patch from modsims and then
>installed it in what I thought was the correct folder: eagames / sims2 /
>downloads (i had to create the folder as this is my first download) however
>it does not work.
>
>My questions are can anyone provide me with a direct link to the patch and
>secondly am I being a total idiot and trying to install it in the wrong
>folder?

It could be the wrong folder. The right folder is usually in c:\my
documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\downloads, the game itself is in a
different folder.
April 17, 2005 5:39:55 PM

"Strider" <aaaa@aaa.aa> wrote in message

>>I downloaded what I believe was the no jealousy patch from modsims and
>>then
>>installed it in what I thought was the correct folder: eagames / sims2 /
>>downloads (i had to create the folder as this is my first download)
>>however
>>it does not work.
>>
>>My questions are can anyone provide me with a direct link to the patch and
>>secondly am I being a total idiot and trying to install it in the wrong
>>folder?
>
> It could be the wrong folder. The right folder is usually in c:\my
> documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\downloads, the game itself is in a
> different folder.

Thats exactly what it was! It works now! Thanks so much!

Sb
!