  • DVR
  • Home Theatre
Last response: in Home Theatre
March 22, 2005 2:54:00 AM

There is a USB port on the back of the Dish Network DVR 522 receiver. The
manual says it is for future use, does anyone know if it can be used and
what for? I am hoping it can be used to transfer recorded programs to my PC
to burn DVD's. I guess I could ask Dish Network, but I doubt I would get a
straight answer.

More about : dish network dvr 522 receiver usp port

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 7:35:25 PM

Try doing search of usb at these forums;

http://www.dbstalk.com

http://www.satelliteguys.us

"Bill Dobbs" <bill_dobbs2000@REMOVE_THISyahoo.com> wrote in message
> There is a USB port on the back of the Dish Network DVR 522 receiver. The
> manual says it is for future use, does anyone know if it can be used and
> what for? I am hoping it can be used to transfer recorded programs to my
PC
> to burn DVD's. I guess I could ask Dish Network, but I doubt I would get
> straight answer.

February 4, 2010 11:56:58 AM

no dishnetwork told me its not for use right now
!