Overclocked lag spikes (NOT internet related)

bojo600

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
so, i've been overclocking since i first got my computer and i recently was able to figure out how to set my cpu voltage (yes i knew what i was doing...mostly :D ) i finally got a stable setup AND my fps during a heavy benchmark IMPROVED BY 20 FREAKING FRAMES PER SEC.

but now i have lag spikes EG i use norton benchmark(kinda lame sounding but works pretty well) first test it goes to 3000 fps but then will randomly drop to 60 fps for a maximum of 1 second, the more complex tests it will do this a lil bit, but it's also noticeable in the 2d tests with scrolling through text.

so how do i fix this without losing my 20 extra fps speed? is there any way bcus my current settings are pretty stable in terms of never crashing on anything. i haven't noticed anything too much in online games but i havent been watching it

help would b appreciated :D

bojo600

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
A social worker who had recently transferred from the big city to the mountains was touring her new territory. She came upon the tiniest cabin she had ever seen. Intrigued, she knocked on the door.

"Anybody home?"

A child's voice answered, "Yep."

"Is your father there?"

"Pa? Nope, he left before Ma came in."

"Well, is your mother there?"

"Nope, Ma left just before I got here."

"Are you never together as a family?"

"Sure, but not here. This is the outhouse!"

heh :hum: tee hee hee :benetton: hooo hooo :pouah: huh :miam: HA :lol: HEEE HEEE HEEE :cheese: hoo :p HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :na: screw u :gun: i need a reply :jakebarnssmiley: