Status
Not open for further replies.

wurrmm

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001
Ok, here is the deal. This is a fullfillment distribution copy sold by my school and authorized by M$. It has an unused Product Key and come with 3cds with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access. I ask $150 + $5 shipping. I accept via paypal. for some reason I could sell XP pro OS of the same type on Ebay but not Office. The plastic was open so that ebay pics could be taken. But since that washed I am trying to sell here. 150 is a killer price and I still might negotiate, but still unsure.

email me for faster response at bentley-d@northnet.org
Edit: I accept paypal payments to that same email.

One mans throw-away is another mans god-box. Help friends in need, I always do!!
Then again, having extra parts are great for making dedicated servers for LAN parties!!!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Wurrmm on 06/20/03 03:21 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
I can get that from my University for $25.

Anyone want a copy????

Disregard my previous post.
<font color=blue>
Why do people always insist on insulting drug dealers by comparing them to Microsoft?
Drug dealers offer real products with real choice.

wurrmm

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001
Thanks alot a$$ hole. My school was selling them for alot more, 124.99 to be exact. Next time keep your comments to yourself.

One mans throw-away is another mans god-box. Help friends in need, I always do!!
Then again, having extra parts are great for making dedicated servers for LAN parties!!!!

Now that's what i call sales technique.

<b><font color=blue>~ <A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=324&s=58e94ba84a16bedfebbf0f416d5bac48" target="_new">System Specs</A> ~<font color=blue></b> :wink:

Auburn9698

Champion
Quite the smooth talker, I agree. He should go into marketing.

<A HREF="http://www.phototalk.net/photos/showgallery.php?cat=3394&ppuser=663" target="_new">My phototalk gallery</A>
<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>

Auburn9698

Champion
You forgot him giving the finger and mooning the camera.

<A HREF="http://www.phototalk.net/photos/showgallery.php?cat=3394&ppuser=663" target="_new">My phototalk gallery</A>
<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
ROFLMAO!!!
You guys are all great, less Wurrmm.

<font color=blue>
Why do people always insist on insulting drug dealers by comparing them to Microsoft?

wurrmm

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001
Keep your negative comments to yourself people. This is a simple FS thread and for interested people only. So put bluntly.....pi$$ off.

Then again, having extra parts are great for making dedicated servers for LAN parties!!!!

Auburn9698

Champion
OK, you go first. Whoops, too late, huh?

RobD

Champion
Shall we hold their coats for them? Maybe we could steal their copies of Office and end this?

<font color=blue>"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson.</font color=blue>

Auburn9698

Champion
I'm enjoying being amused by someone who says, in order:

"Thanks a lot, a$$hole"...
"Keep your negative comments to yourself"...
"So put bluntly, pi$$ off"...

namek0

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
I'm enjoying being amused by someone who says, in order:

"Thanks a lot, a$$hole"...
"Keep your negative comments to yourself"...
"So put bluntly, pi$$ off"...

I find that pretty amusing too, contradiction is a wonderful thing, lol

It's all good ^_^

wurrmm

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001
Are you all purposely trying to be jerks?? Thanks for ruining MY thread with useless banter.

RobD

Champion
Are you all purposely trying to be jerks??
And that sort of comment is <i>really</i> going to help you get a buyer, isn't it?

<font color=blue>"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson.</font color=blue>

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
Yes, I saw that at Walmart too.
You can also use MSN Wallet to get an additional 20% off! What a deal for a brand new and legit package!

<font color=blue>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Hmm, isn't that a student license? Aren't you required to be a student to use it? Isn't it illegal to use such a license in a professional environment?

I know a guy who will sell you a few Warez coppies, which would be just as legal for you to sell, for $5 a pop. I won't hook anyone else up in here, just you. Then you can sell them in here for $25 a pop!

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>

Owl

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
Way to go mouse
ROFLMAO !!!!!!

<font color=red>HOSED = Horrific operating system error detected</font color=red>

hoserb2000

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2002
Who <i>pays</i> for Warez?

<font color=blue>Let's see, 500 posts a day, each day, for 30 days, and I will have more posts than Crashman!</font color=blue>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
The law wants you to believe we all do, with higher prices. But this is a lie, because Microsoft is a monopoly, they have price fixing. The only people who loose to pirating of Microsoft software are their investors.

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS