aspirations / relationships?

Hi again,

Wondering if I can get my 3rd question answered today.

I've just starting playing the game using a window rather than full screen
and have noticed something strange so was wondering if anyone had a
solution.

Before doing this on the screen where the aspiration meter is I was able to
see the tasks the sims were wanting to do (talk to x etc) and was able to
see the part where the relationship scores, abilities etc are at the same
time. Since changing to a window however it is only showing one or the other
and I have to click between.

Anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks!

Sb
4 answers Last reply
More about aspirations relationships

    "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    > Hi again,
    >
    > Wondering if I can get my 3rd question answered today.
    >
    > I've just starting playing the game using a window rather than full screen
    > and have noticed something strange so was wondering if anyone had a
    > solution.
    >
    > Before doing this on the screen where the aspiration meter is I was able
    > see the tasks the sims were wanting to do (talk to x etc) and was able to
    > see the part where the relationship scores, abilities etc are at the same
    > time. Since changing to a window however it is only showing one or the
    other
    > and I have to click between.
    >
    > Anyone know of a fix for this?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Sb

    When I played in window mode I had to switch between the two choices also.
    :(

    Chris

    "Chris O'Malley" <omalleyc3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > When I played in window mode I had to switch between the two choices also.
    > :(
    >
    > Chris

    So one or the other then. Thanks!

    Sb

    It happened to me when I switched from 1024-768 to 800-600. Guess it only
    has so much room on screen...

    "sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    > Hi again,
    >
    > Wondering if I can get my 3rd question answered today.
    >
    > I've just starting playing the game using a window rather than full screen
    > and have noticed something strange so was wondering if anyone had a
    > solution.
    >
    > Before doing this on the screen where the aspiration meter is I was able
    > see the tasks the sims were wanting to do (talk to x etc) and was able to
    > see the part where the relationship scores, abilities etc are at the same
    > time. Since changing to a window however it is only showing one or the
    other
    > and I have to click between.
    >
    > Anyone know of a fix for this?
    >
    > Thanks!