Cannot Turn-off computer

I'm running XP-Home edition.

I cannot turn off the computer.

When I attempt to turn it off, I get a pop-up program
running --- rundll32. After I "end program: the computer
will not be able to by turned-off via the start button.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot turn computer

    Look at ALL of these:

    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/rundll32.htm

    THE PARASITE FIGHT QUICK FIX PROTOCOL
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

    THE PARASITE FIGHT
    Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm

    Bugs, Glitches & Stuffups

    Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

    Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive
    software
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
    US;827315#appliesto

    Spyware and Deceptive Software
    http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/twc/privacy/spyware.mspx?
    gssnb=1

    What you should know about spyware
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/spyware.asp

    due tam problem change the ram

Configuration Microsoft Computers Windows XP