Sims2: Can't resurrect loved one

Here's a problem I haven't seen addressed yet. I have a couple, with a
child, who have tried repeatedly to resurrect people that their cow plant
has eaten. Neither one of them is now employed in the paranormal career.
Does that matter? They keep getting the message that they don't know anyone
who's died.

The husband's brother was eaten yesterday and he has a want to resurrect him
and a fear that he'll come back as a zombie. Yet, no joy in calling the Grim
Reaper. Any thoughts?

Kelly

--
I drive too fast to worry about my cholesterol.-Steven Wright
6 answers Last reply

    The only problem I had with resurrection is when a sim would die on the
    college lot, I couldn't resurrect them in the neighborhood and vise
    versa. But it sounds like your sims died in the same place you're trying
    to resurrect them from, correct?

    --
    Nicole
    yahooIM: girlsmeg

    he DIED on the lot you're trying to resurrect him from, right? Further, the
    person trying to do the deed had actually met the dead sim, at one point or
    another, yes? I've had several sims get cow planted after following the
    daughter sim home from school, and no one could res them, because no one
    actually met them!

    "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote in message
    > he DIED on the lot you're trying to resurrect him from, right? Further,
    the
    > person trying to do the deed had actually met the dead sim, at one point
    or
    > another, yes? I've had several sims get cow planted after following the
    > daughter sim home from school, and no one could res them, because no one
    > actually met them!

    Yup, the victim died in the house, after being invited over by his own
    brother, with whom he had a very good relationship. The tombstone is now in
    the front yard, after being moved out of the house as an urn. I tried
    resurrecting him when he was still an urn and then thought maybe it had to
    be a tombstone. Still nothing.

    Sounds like I may need to post a question at the BBS and see if I get any
    help with this one. Up to this point, I have experienced none of the
    glitches others have had problems with, why do I have to have a unique
    one?:o)

    Kelly

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:12:27 GMT, smeggirl
    <smeggy-nicky78@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    >The only problem I had with resurrection is when a sim would die on the
    >college lot, I couldn't resurrect them in the neighborhood and vise
    >versa. But it sounds like your sims died in the same place you're trying
    >to resurrect them from, correct?

    Perhaps not. It's her husband's brother, so he probably lives on
    another lot. I think that's the problem.

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:54:49 GMT, "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote:

    >he DIED on the lot you're trying to resurrect him from, right? Further, the
    >person trying to do the deed had actually met the dead sim, at one point or
    >another, yes? I've had several sims get cow planted after following the
    >daughter sim home from school, and no one could res them, because no one
    >actually met them!

    I have the thing locked up in a room with no door, most of the time...
    I don't trust it.

    Actually, I would go to ModTheSims2 for this one. They dont know their asses
    from a hole in the ground on the official BBS. :)

    > "Aahz" <aahzmk@nohow.ca> wrote in message
    >> he DIED on the lot you're trying to resurrect him from, right? Further,
    > the
    >> person trying to do the deed had actually met the dead sim, at one point
    > or
    >> another, yes? I've had several sims get cow planted after following the
    >> daughter sim home from school, and no one could res them, because no one
    >> actually met them!
    >>
    > Yup, the victim died in the house, after being invited over by his own
    > brother, with whom he had a very good relationship. The tombstone is now
    > in
    > the front yard, after being moved out of the house as an urn. I tried
    > resurrecting him when he was still an urn and then thought maybe it had to
    > be a tombstone. Still nothing.
    >
    > Sounds like I may need to post a question at the BBS and see if I get any
    > help with this one. Up to this point, I have experienced none of the
    > glitches others have had problems with, why do I have to have a unique
    > one?:o)
    >
    > Kelly

Sims Games Video Games