Event Viewer Error

June 7, 2004 2:27:28 AM

In the System node in event viewer a error report with
the message: "While validating that \Device\Serial0 was
really a serial port, the contents of the divisor latch
register was identical to the interrupt enable and the
receive registers. The device is assumed not to be a
serial port and will be deleted." Can you help me please?

More about : event viewer error

Anonymous
June 7, 2004 2:41:57 AM

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 2:52:11 AM

Why are you asking for help - anything doesn't work?
-PA

!