Shop Assistants...

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2005 2:00:35 AM

I had to laugh when Herb and Coral Oldie went for a public woo-hoo in a
clothing store. Of course everyone present came rushing to watch,
cheer or go 'eeeew'.

When Coral came out and went to buy her new outift, she found the shop
assistants facing the wrong way at the cash registers (ie on the
customers' side). It took a few tries before one of them moved back to
her usual station. Watching the woo-hoo seemed to have fried their
brains :-)

~*~
vecki

More about : shop assistants

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 7:57:10 PM

vecki wrote:
> I had to laugh when Herb and Coral Oldie went for a public woo-hoo in a
> clothing store. Of course everyone present came rushing to watch,
> cheer or go 'eeeew'.
>
> When Coral came out and went to buy her new outift, she found the shop
> assistants facing the wrong way at the cash registers (ie on the
> customers' side). It took a few tries before one of them moved back to
> her usual station. Watching the woo-hoo seemed to have fried their
> brains :-)

She was thinking, "So THAT'S what those booths are for!"

--
--Cuth
!