Cooler for pentium Dual-core CPU E5200

lothdk

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
Greatly depends on how you need the cooler to perform and the amount of space you have for it (what case do you have).

Do you need it for quiet operation, max overclock, just general usage (no OC)?

mikers1

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2011
Hello again guys, i am not so great with all the computer tech, but ill do my best.

"Do you need it for quiet operation, max overclock, just general usage (no OC)"

i want my cooler,to be quiet worker, but in the same time i want to get a good usage from it.
i use my computer for 12-14 hours a day.

"(what case do you have)" how do i know which 1 i have?
my old cooler is connected to the M board, with pillars those plastic clicky thing you know.

"Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 pro, Cooler Master TX3, Cooler Master Hyper 212+, or some other small 92mm or 120mm but good cooler."

My stock cooler was AVC Pro Thermal how do i know which 1 is better for me?.. other then that how do i know if its 92 120.

Thanks in advance.

lothdk

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010

Ok, so you are not going to overclock your CPU but primarily want a cooler that is quiet while offering decent cooling, we can work with that.

The next question then is your case, and we really need to know this, in order to offer good advice to the cooler you can run, as pretty much all of the coolers jimishtar mentions are large tower coolers, and we actually have no idea if they will fit in your case.

Do you have a desktop case or a (mini/mid/full) tower case? Try, if you can, and measure the room you have from the motherboard and to the side/top of the case, so we know the hight of the cooler you can use.

Also, what budget do you have for the cooler?

Ayy

Honorable
Sep 23, 2013

You use your computer 12-14 hours a day? You need a life and some friends lol.