What video card should iget???

undertaker2

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
ok i jut bought Crysis Maximum Edition and it lags i need to know what kind of video card i need... any suggestions

godfath3r

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2009
yeah more info is needed, and secondly how playable do you want crysis, cause to get it running at full specs you need to spend a large amount of cash...

hundredislandsboy

Distinguished
Well, to push the quad sli GTX 295, you will need an Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 Nehalem 3.2GHz 130W Quad-Core Processor.
And since that quad sli GTX 295 will be a mini-furnace, you must get water cooling, lol.

wh3resmycar

Distinguished

cant this guy die or at least get hit in the head with a baseball bat? he's f*cking annoying already.

and why would anybody with a sane mind use a "theory" when performance can be measured using real world "scientific" tests?

im concluding that the 11 on your tag signifies the IQ level that you have.

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009

Still, you're an agressive piece of crap.

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009

Lolz, I asked op to give his system specs n u attack me, now who si stupid o_O ?

Drop your retarded numeric theory.

The forum keeps track of when you edit your messages. 'Message edited by Christopher11 on 05-24-2009 at 02:10:53 PM "

We all know you edited your initial post to make yourself sound less retarded.

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009
Lol my reply was quoted so I knew this forum has tracked it >.<

I gave a topic started an advice - consider the numeric theory.
That's all. That theory works.
And u started to discuss my peaceful comment though, not me.

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009

Another unmannered piece of crap.

3 already.

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009

Nope im not included in your bunch though. I was trying to be more or less polite till the last moment.
You, however couldnt resist from a direct insult and provoke me to do the same.
Now you are jsut ruining this topic, we are still waiting for the LOP to post his system specs.

Stop misleading people with your utterly stupid number conspiracy theory.

The fact you edited your own post about it shows you don't even believe it yourself. Stop trolling plz.

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009

I have the right to edit my own post, dont I? So do you, lol.
Only because you think my theory which was worked out by a whole research bureau is stupid, doesnt mean it really is.
In few or maybe more years you will see the proof that this particular theory is excellent. It is may be, however, not completed till now...

wh3resmycar

Distinguished

it is stupid.

how can a theory be better as oppose to a benchmark?

excellent for dumbasses.

TRENDING THREADS