Next System Builder Marathon?

I've been waiting since mid-March for then next system builder. I'm beginning to wonder if it's been dropped...
10 answers Last reply
More about next system builder marathon
  1. Maybe they ran out of cash, they can't go spending $1,000 every month just to test them and show us the best combo's even when they already know it.
  2. It'll be out before too long. I think the $625 build is a Phenom2 tri core and the $1,250 is a micro i7 build. They don't pay for the parts, they order them from www.newegg.com then return them after the article is finished (whoever arranged the deal is a frigging genius, it allows great advertising for newegg and accessibility to available parts to Toms)
  3. It'll be up mid-May, guys. Doing these on a monthly basis was painfully repetitive, so we're back to quarterly SBMs!
  4. Should be fun!!
  5. Cool thanks - well at least you know that they're appreciated...
  6. aj327 said:
    Cool thanks - well at least you know that they're appreciated...

Cosign on that. I like the high end builds. Play around with a good $2K.
    The sub $1K builds are too skrimpy, barebones. Live alittle. Don't be such a cheapskate, so niggardly, people. We're talking something you're gonna use a good 10 to 16 hours a day, right? And include the monitor, too. Big ones, high resolution, superior color rendition. Stuff we need to know about, is what I mean.
  7. Looking forward to the next build!

(um ... "niggardly"!? ... cough cough, is that actually an expression, .. or a stigmatism?)
    otherwise i did get a sense of humor in that last comment - so probably just my foreign miss-understandings..
  8. nerrawg said:
    Looking forward to the next build!

(um ... "niggardly"!? ... cough cough, is that actually an expression, .. or a stigmatism?)
    otherwise i did get a sense of humor in that last comment - so probably just my foreign miss-understandings..

Yes, you have misunderstood the term, perhaps. You have an excuse if English is not your native tongue.

Some fool cost a man his job when he had merely used it correctly during a meeting:
    http://www.adversity.net/special/niggardly.htm

Cheers, Jim
  9. Hehe, thanks for the link
  10. i like it when they overclock their mid range pc and beat the overpriced stock 4000 pc.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build System Builder Systems