TS2U: Nanny crashes?

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2005 11:27:06 AM

Is anyone else getting TONS of object errors on the nanny whenever
she's around?

I've gotten hundreds, if not thousands, of "tree break encountered"
errors, "too many iterations" errors, "no stack object present", and
"invalid constants" in adult job data athletics...

Usually I just 'reset' and things go along as normal...

More about : ts2u nanny crashes

April 18, 2005 11:54:02 PM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote in message

> Is anyone else getting TONS of object errors on the nanny whenever
> she's around?
>
> I've gotten hundreds, if not thousands, of "tree break encountered"
> errors, "too many iterations" errors, "no stack object present", and
> "invalid constants" in adult job data athletics...
>
> Usually I just 'reset' and things go along as normal...

I have never seen any! And I always use a nanny and have raised heaps of
kids....weird.....

~ jo
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 11:54:03 PM

You get them if you have boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, and then you
see so many nanny errors it isn't funny. The other one I get is errors when
a pregnant visitor leaves the lot.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM