TS2U: Nanny crashes?

Is anyone else getting TONS of object errors on the nanny whenever
she's around?

I've gotten hundreds, if not thousands, of "tree break encountered"
errors, "too many iterations" errors, "no stack object present", and
"invalid constants" in adult job data athletics...

Usually I just 'reset' and things go along as normal...
2 answers Last reply
More about ts2u nanny crashes

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote in message

    > Is anyone else getting TONS of object errors on the nanny whenever
    > she's around?
    >
    > I've gotten hundreds, if not thousands, of "tree break encountered"
    > errors, "too many iterations" errors, "no stack object present", and
    > "invalid constants" in adult job data athletics...
    >
    > Usually I just 'reset' and things go along as normal...

    I have never seen any! And I always use a nanny and have raised heaps of
    kids....weird.....

    ~ jo

    You get them if you have boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, and then you
    see so many nanny errors it isn't funny. The other one I get is errors when
    a pregnant visitor leaves the lot.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    "jo" <aeracura@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > "Guardian Pegasus" wrote in message
    >
    > > Is anyone else getting TONS of object errors on the nanny whenever
    > > she's around?
    > >
    > > I've gotten hundreds, if not thousands, of "tree break encountered"
    > > errors, "too many iterations" errors, "no stack object present", and
    > > "invalid constants" in adult job data athletics...
    > >
    > > Usually I just 'reset' and things go along as normal...
    >
    > I have never seen any! And I always use a nanny and have raised heaps of
    > kids....weird.....
    >
    > ~ jo

Sims Games Video Games