How's this loop?

Jeteroll

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010
Ive been looking for a kit that is more made of their good parts that they sell seperatley to be good parts that they just put together in a kit with some hose and stuff, that meakes me feel like i know it's goos cuz it's made of parts people would buy to config a custom loop so I found this at frozen

How good do you think this is/ would these be parts you would consider just buying like: "hey this is a good cpu block."???:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12367/ex-wat-163/Ek_H30_Supreme_HF_240_Advanced_Liquid_Cooling_Kit_EK-KIT_H3O_-_Supreme_HF_240.html?tl=g30c321s1367

Thx soooo much guys I love tom's peeps :D :D

Solution
That is actually a pretty good kit, i have heard good stuff about that water block. The kit seems fairly decent, but man the price. I don't know if you care about the price, but you could assemble one way cheaper than that. Otherwise, if you don't want some "do it yourself" work go with a kit similar. I made my loop just the same as this, a water block, radiator, pump, tubing, res. My rig's water cooling only cost $100, but it involved some DIY.

If you want to DIY:

XSPC Rasa Waterblock: $49
Hose clamps:$4
Pump: $12
Heater core: $30
Get tubing at any hardware store.

Just under $100

deadg3cko

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2011
That is actually a pretty good kit, i have heard good stuff about that water block. The kit seems fairly decent, but man the price. I don't know if you care about the price, but you could assemble one way cheaper than that. Otherwise, if you don't want some "do it yourself" work go with a kit similar. I made my loop just the same as this, a water block, radiator, pump, tubing, res. My rig's water cooling only cost $100, but it involved some DIY.

If you want to DIY:

XSPC Rasa Waterblock: $49
Hose clamps:$4
Pump: $12
Heater core: $30
Get tubing at any hardware store.

Just under $100

Solution

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Rasa +1.

That EK kit looks pretty decent...I am not sold on the pump though. I think its a rebranded Jingway...decent, but not legendary like Laing pumps. For the same cost, you can get into the Swiftech Apex kit.

I guess it depends what OP is trying to cool and what future plans are...