Sign in with
Your question

Do not get title when saving picture

Last response: in Windows XP
October 7, 2011 2:50:24 AM

Hello,
I get a number of free photo and clipart subjects. When I click on Save Picture As. . . The save picture box comes up with 'untitled' in the File Name box. I understand the types such as bitmap or jpeg. Sometimes I get a title and sometimes I don't, what gives? Even on web sites where I have gotten tiles before but not now. is that the web sites decision?

More about : title saving picture

October 7, 2011 4:35:18 AM

jpoppinga said:
Hello,
I get a number of free photo and clipart subjects. When I click on Save Picture As. . . The save picture box comes up with 'untitled' in the File Name box. I understand the types such as bitmap or jpeg. Sometimes I get a title and sometimes I don't, what gives? Even on web sites where I have gotten tiles before but not now. is that the web sites decision?

Are you saying, you right click on a web site picture, save as, and untitled does not appear, you type in a title, or can't type in a title ?
Please explain.
October 7, 2011 3:49:41 PM

So, most of your images are saving as Untitled, even if they do have a file name.

First thing you can do is to clean internet related stuff:

Delete all temp files, coockies, temporary internet files, etc.

But, for a better clean of that stuff, download CCleaner from here:
http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/ , install and run it. Then restart your PC and try to save an image.
It helped a friend of mine in a similar problem...so, I'm almost sure it will fix yours... :hello: 
!