I am in an Information Security class and we have an assignment to show if we can find reputable help online. The assignment is to post a few questions and ask people to answer them. Then I am supposed to check if the answers are right and if they are I am supposed to send him a link to the page where the question was asked and then I am done. If the answers are wrong I just need to keep trying until someone answers all the questions right.
Here are the questions, they are all about the DCOM vulnerability...
1. What is it?
2. What operating systems are vulnerable?
3. Who discovered the vulnerability?
4. What is the purpose of the service that is vulnerable?
5. What things can you do to minimize the risk of this vulnerability?
6. How is/was this vulnerability exploited?
I would really appreciate it if anyone could take the time to answer these questions.