[Uni] Triplets?

Last night, Kathy Hoskin had triplets... although I don't have an hack
that allows this kind of multiple birth. They (two males, one female)
appared one after another, as in a "single" birth. Poor Kathy just kept
screaming... Is it a bug or a new University feature?
Has this happened to anyone who is hack-free?
TIA
SusanVance

Madame Mim wrote:
> It is an old bug (and definitely a bug if you got a one baby note and
three
> babies). I thought it was one of the things that the first patch was
> supposed to have fixed - obviously not.

I've got three separate baby notes, actually... Oh, I forgot: with the
triple birth I've reach 9 people in the household. I have not saved the
game, but I played for a while and evertything was fine...
SusanVance

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

SusanVance wrote:
> I've got three separate baby notes, actually... Oh, I forgot: with the
> triple birth I've reach 9 people in the household. I have not saved
> the game, but I played for a while and evertything was fine...

AFAIK, Babies arn't sims, they're objects, so don't count, you'll start
getting problems when they become todlers.

You can have more than 8 Sims in a household, though, and not get crashes,
which is the important thing. As for three one baby notes and 9 Sims,
definitely a known bug. Don't let it worry you too much as you will probably
never see it again. What you had was a single baby pregnancy where the child
was born 3 times.

As an aside. I have figured out why townies and NPC's cannot get pregnant
even with risky WooHoo - their households are full. It seems so obvious, but
it took me ages to come to this conclusion. I like a little risk in my game.
I have installed the risky WooHoo and moved all my female townies into lots
with only a phone and less than 8 Sims in residence. Now my Romance Sims had
better watch out!

PS it is best to get the no townie regeneration hack if you are going to do
this yourselves.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM