[Uni] Triplets?

Last night, Kathy Hoskin had triplets... although I don't have an hack
that allows this kind of multiple birth. They (two males, one female)
appared one after another, as in a "single" birth. Poor Kathy just kept
screaming... Is it a bug or a new University feature?
Has this happened to anyone who is hack-free?
TIA
SusanVance
4 answers Last reply
More about triplets

    Madame Mim wrote:
    > It is an old bug (and definitely a bug if you got a one baby note and
    three
    > babies). I thought it was one of the things that the first patch was
    > supposed to have fixed - obviously not.

    I've got three separate baby notes, actually... Oh, I forgot: with the
    triple birth I've reach 9 people in the household. I have not saved the
    game, but I played for a while and evertything was fine...
    SusanVance

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    SusanVance wrote:
    > I've got three separate baby notes, actually... Oh, I forgot: with the
    > triple birth I've reach 9 people in the household. I have not saved
    > the game, but I played for a while and evertything was fine...

    AFAIK, Babies arn't sims, they're objects, so don't count, you'll start
    getting problems when they become todlers.

    You can have more than 8 Sims in a household, though, and not get crashes,
    which is the important thing. As for three one baby notes and 9 Sims,
    definitely a known bug. Don't let it worry you too much as you will probably
    never see it again. What you had was a single baby pregnancy where the child
    was born 3 times.

    As an aside. I have figured out why townies and NPC's cannot get pregnant
    even with risky WooHoo - their households are full. It seems so obvious, but
    it took me ages to come to this conclusion. I like a little risk in my game.
    I have installed the risky WooHoo and moved all my female townies into lots
    with only a phone and less than 8 Sims in residence. Now my Romance Sims had
    better watch out!

    PS it is best to get the no townie regeneration hack if you are going to do
    this yourselves.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori

    MM

    "Will Bradshaw" <spam@beasolutions.com> wrote in message
    > SusanVance wrote:
    > > I've got three separate baby notes, actually... Oh, I forgot: with the
    > > triple birth I've reach 9 people in the household. I have not saved
    > > the game, but I played for a while and evertything was fine...
    >
    > AFAIK, Babies arn't sims, they're objects, so don't count, you'll start
    > getting problems when they become todlers.

Sims Games Video Games