Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009
So I heard some of you guys are very interested in power indexing.
Here in this thread you can ask any questions regarding it.
Like how mych time did our bureau spent on it and other really important things.
Please note that insults and other things which make you look like an unmannered piece of crap are not tolerated.
You can also ask anything about graphic processors like which one to buy, x vs y, and so on.

If you do not trust charts or want to have another proof of why is one card better than another --> Please contribute to this thread and leave your question. I'll answer it as soon as I can.

Now these are the basics of this theory.

Hd 3850 vs hd 3870 = 3+8+5+0 = 16 for hd 3850 and 3+8+7+0 = 18 for Hs 3870, for instance

And please if you dont know anything about this great numeric theory/power index approach, consider visiting this link first.
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/forum2.php?config=tomshardwareuk.inc&cat=15&post=264797&page=1&p=1&sondage=0&owntopic=1&trash=0&trash_post=0&print=0&numreponse=0&quote_only=0&new=0&nojs=0

Do not hesitate dear forum members.

Best regards

Chris

g3force

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2009

Can you link your bureau? I'm under the impression you don't have one, considering your evasive in naming it.

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009

It's PIARC. Power index approach research centre.

Georgia State University Educational Research Bureau.

daship

Distinguished
If he does have a research bureau it goes to show you how wasteful our government is with tax payers money.

Power index = FAIL/ no truth.

This guy probably thinks we evolved from apes as well.

@MODS: Please lock this thread and IP ban OP. This is getting quite annoying. He was gone for a while and I thought he was banned, and now he's back. Coincidentally he posted he so called "power index" back in May last year, so he looks like an unusual Troll. 98% of the people here are OCers,etc and don't care about this "power index" stuff. Pleas ban the OP. Mainly because he is spreading false information and don't have any "solid" proof for his so called "power index".

Christopher11

Distinguished
May 23, 2009

if you dont have any questions on topic, please do not bother replying.

Agreed.

(post count +1 :ange: )

+1

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.