Drink Hank, Lucy is a Zombie

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2005 5:10:16 PM

Well, in playing elders to get ghosts in houses, I've encountered some
new things. Mostly, I shepherd my sims quite nicely. But in making
ghosts, I tend to let sims do whatever they want in triple time mode.
So I've discovered that social bunnies come in multiple colors, seen
the doctor fly in, etc. But this time, two sims started hating each
other. They started fights all the time. And then they started having
aspirations to "drink" each other, see each other as zombies, make each
other as zomibes..... The second was sad to see the first die,
however. I wonder if Hank and Lucy will interact as ghosts....probably
not.

More about : drink hank lucy zombie

Anonymous
April 19, 2005 5:29:46 AM

I assume it is "drink" skills with that aspiration reward. I have not
actually used the device.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 12:09:04 PM

Hmm, haven't done that yet either. Is the Cow plant at /only-at the
secret society?
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 12:11:50 PM

DeAnn wrote:

And then they started having
> aspirations to "drink" each other, see each other as zombies, make each
> other as zomibes.....

"Drink" each other? That's a new one to me. Sounds very odd...

Laura
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 4:23:56 PM

DeAnn wrote:

> I assume it is "drink" skills with that aspiration reward. I have not
> actually used the device.

I assumed he meant that the cow plant would eat one, and the other would
come milk the cow plant and drink him.

-georg
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 11:03:51 PM

Cool. Not overly useful for creating ghosts in starter houses,
though. I've been meaning to start a natural scientist. Maybe it had
best be on a large lot. With lots of room out back. For a large
graveyard. Meanwhile, I finally managed to create some useable dormers
on a small cape cod house. Now inhabited by two charming elderly
sisters with an artistic bent.
April 20, 2005 5:40:52 AM

The cow plant is a career reward for natural science. It lures in, and eats
sims, then you can milk it, "drink that sim" and partially reset your aging
clock.

"DeAnn" <diwan@mitre.org> wrote in message
> Hmm, haven't done that yet either. Is the Cow plant at /only-at the
> secret society?

April 20, 2005 3:51:08 PM

It all depends on how muck you like cheat codes...
>wink<
It produces some great ghosts; really unhappy ghosts. Always complaining
about (I'm guessing) missing their families, turning on radios and TVs. I've
seen one scare a homeowner as many as 4 times in one night. I've even seen
one take a bath!

!